THE SURVIVOR'S CLUB

1)       How do you think you would react in a life or death emergency situation?

I would be calm and call a doctor. The most important is be able to do something and would not be panic.

2)      If you caught a plane tomorrow and the flight attendant began giving the safety information, would you…?

I would listen very carefully and also google it for more information. I value my life.

3)      What would you do if you were hiking alone in the mountains and you got completely lost (Without phone coverage)?

I would be afraid because I hate to be lonely in a dark place, so I would walk and try to find someone or a safe place to sleep at night.

4)     What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and thought that you could hear an intruder in your home?

Absolutely, I would lock myself in my room, maybe I’d panic and become hysterical, but after that I’d call de police.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario