REGRETS
- Two things you wish you could do but you can’t
1.- I wish I could sing well, because I’m a very romantic person and I
want to sing to my fiancé with mariachi.
2.- I wish I could speak French perfectly because is very important to my career, I didn’t finish my first semester.
- Two things you wish you had that would improve your life
1.- I wish I would have a motorcycle to arrive faster at school.
2.- I wish I would earn more money to pay for a better internet. This one is so slowly!
- Two things you wish you had done when you were younger
1.- I wish I had started to save money since I was a child, now maybe I would
have enough money to buy my own car.
2.- I wish I had gone to French classes before, because I will help me a lot with my curriculum.
- Two things you wish you had not done when you were younger
1.- I wish I had not gone to a lot of parties, because I started to
drink too much alcohol.
2.- I wish I had not stopped doing exercise, because I would have a
better shape now.
NO--> I WISH I WOULD, but ---> I WISH I HAD ... / I WISH I EARNED...
ResponderEliminar