I’m a speedaholic
1.- Would
these statistics probably be similar in your country?
Could be,
here in Mexico the pedestrian are the principal victims in traffic accidents,
but I think is very dangerous to ride a motorcycle because the vial education
is insufficient , and most people who drive don´t know how really do it, that’s
the reason why they have so many accidents. Is more probably than woman have a
minor accident more frequently, man have less accidents, but they have a very serious
one.
2.- Do you
think the age limit for having a driver’s license should be raised?
Yes, I do,
I think so, because drivers must be sensible about the consequences of their
acts, you can’t give to an irresponsible teenager a car and hope everything will
be okay. The younger people use to drink a lot of alcohol and after that they drive
a car like anything have not been happened. I think than the real solution can be do a
test and they will be taking very seriously, here in Oaxaca you can’t have a driver’s
license even you don’t know how drive.
3.- Do you
think punishments for dangerous driving should be more severe?
Yes, I do.
A lot of people get hurt or died in car accidents, and they think “I will be staying
only one night in hail, not big deal” so that makes people have a wrong idea
about justice.
4.- What
else do you think would help to reduce accidents in your country?
The government
must be stricter about who can drive and who can not do it, because there is
the problem, almost everyone can have a drive’s license and they do not know
their own vial regulation.
5.- Do you
or does anybody you know often drive too fast?
Yes, I do.
My Fiancé usually drive too fast, but he is wise, he is conscious about where
he can do it, and I feel sure with him. When we are in the motorcycle, he drives
fast but not too much because the people are foolhardy. My father used to drive
to fast too, so I think is safe to do it if you do it well.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario