F L I G H T S T O R I E S
Beristain is a friend than I met in the University, he told me about a
very sad experience, when he was like 7 years old, his parents take him to
Disneyland, and he bought a lot of toys, when he wants to come back to Mexico,
they have to take a plane, He and his family arrived to airport terminal, they
have to pass with the security and some persons in customs have to check their bag,
he was so sleepy so one hour later he fell asleep, when his family was on departures
board they had to take care about little Beristain so they forgot what he had
with him.
When they arrived to Mexico, they have to take their stuffs, so they go
to baggage claim, and they were looking for Little Beristain toy’s bag, and
there they realized than they have forgotten in the airport terminal.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario