Can the weather drive you crazy?

 

1.- What kind of weather do you associate with the different seasons where you live?

Where I live, we can have a lot of weathers, but I think there are some than are very representative.

For example, on spring is mild and a little bit humid, the days are sunny. On Summer is boiling for me, I do not like that seasons because is warm. On autumn the days are cool and drizzling. On Winter freezing but I like it.

2- What is the weather like today? Have you heard the forecast for tomorrow/next weekend?

Today in the morning was chilly, but now the weather is mild. I do not use to heard forecast because it’s very sad, I prefer the surprises.

3.- What is your favorite weather? Does the weather affect your mood? What do you like doing when the weather is bad? 

My favorite weather is drizzling, because I like to feel the water in my body, and when is drizzling is chilly to. The weather affects my mood, when is warm everything is annoying me. The bad weather for me is when is warm, so I try to do thing that make me feel fresh.

4.- What kind of weather do you thinks is the best and the worst for driving?

The worst weather is below zero, well that is sounds logic but when the floor is icy because is very dangerous, the same situation when is mist or fog. And the best is when is sunny.

And for running a marathon?

The best weather is when is mild and cloudy, because the body feels better and is more difficult to get dehydrated. And the worst is warm and boiling, maybe is a little bit dangerous when is pouring because you can slip.

5.- Do you think global warming is affecting the climate? In what ways has climate change affected the weather in your country?

Yes, I think that’s a very serious problem, when I was a kind a was in love from summer, but with the pass of the years that season was more and more warm I that hurt my skin, and about the winter  remember it even more colder.




Comentarios