C R A Z Y W E A T H E R!
Winter of
friendship.
When I was in High School, my
friends and I went to the Sierra, we made a trip for two days, it was in
December, we take a bus and we have started the adventure. We went to a place
named “Valle de las Flores” we arrived there at 2 pm, and it was cloudy and chilly,
but it was okay, we were very happy. We were to walk in the forest, and we went
into a kind of cave and I was scared by bats, the first day at afternoon was showers
so we decide to come back to the cabin.
We decided to make a campfire
and we ate marshmallow, but it was really cold and a few minutes later it was freezing
so one of my friends gave me his jacket and he went to the cabin for a blanket
for me. When the night arrived, I went in the cabin with my friends (girls) and
was below zero! I can swear that, we cannot feel our foots and fingers, we made
a fight for the blanket, I was wearing two pants and, I was dying. I was really
worried about one of my friends because she got sick next day. I remember when
I woke up and I saw the mist and the floor icy.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario