ARE YOU A RISK TAKER?

 


Imagine that you had a dream where you were walking on a tightrope.

1.- What sort of dream would it be for you…?

a)       a) An exciting one

b)      b) A nightmare

c)      c)  An interesting one that you might try to interpret.

I think the last one because I am a very analytic person, so I always try to give a reason why the things happened. I have a bad fear about height, so maybe that can be a nightmare, but I’m really sure that I will have done an analysis to find out what is in back that and why is happened what have been happened in my dream.

2.- What do you think your answer says about your attitude to risk?

I am a very sensible person, I am conscious about the consequences of my acts, I like to be safe and I would hate if I will be being in a dangerous situation. I like take risks if that is about money or something like that, but I would hate to put my life in danger. I love bet, so than says a lot about my personality like risk taker, but if is a thing that you will have never bet is my life and my family security.






Comentarios