Q U E S T I O N S & A N S W E R S

Questions and answers



1.- If you could go back time, where would you go? 
If I could do it, I would go to the time when everything was easier. When I could go out without any problems when I was happier. 

2.- What´s one of your happiest memories? 
When I was a little girl, I used to go to the beach with my grandfather, we had a lot of wonderful moments together, he was like my father and he used to make me laugh a lot.

3.- What sports or games are you good at?
Since I was a child I have been a sport lover, I´m a very competitive person, but when I was 14 years old I started to practice Soccer, I´m very good player, I'm actually in the representative team on the university. 



Comentarios