P E R S O N A L I T Y

What about...?



He is Carlitos and he is my fiancé. Carlitos is twenty-year-old and he has brown-eyed. He is good-looking.  He has an old-looking, in fact, my mom thinks that he looks like 4 years older that he really is. He has a very complicated personality. He is so moody, but he is funny. He is well-dressed when he wants to do it. He uses good outfits. 
Something about him that I like a lot is that he is over-confident, he know what he has and what he can do, he is so self-confident that´s why he is strong-willed, he knows him, and he has very clear objectives and goals. Carlitos is smart, but unfortunately that makes him strong-minded, is so difficult make him change his opinion but he is open-minded so ... it´s not a big problem. I´m serious, only my friends know my funny side, but he is good-friendly and the differences between us makes me feel happy.




Comentarios