E X T R E M E I N T E R V I E W S
Extreme Interviews
1.- Tell me about something in your life that
you are really proud of.
I´m a very good student, I try to do a lot of things. When I was in High School, I organized an event by myself, also I was also a master of ceremonies.
2.- If you could have six months with no
obligations or financial limitations, what would you do with the time?
I will travel a lot with my family, and I´ll take a lot of time for
me to think about myself and how improve. One of my dreams is travel around
Mexico to help people who really need it.
1.- If you wake up
and this quarantine was just a dream, what would be the first thing you do?
2.- If you could remove some
person from any time of your life, who could be?

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario