DO YOU BELIEVE IN IT ?
Seeing you isn´t normal ….
When I was six years old I had a very weird experience, I was playing in my living room with my brother when I felt that someone took me and pulled me, at first I thought "was my brother", but when I turned around he was looking at me, he was scared, I turned around again and I saw him … I saw a Little kid like me ¡IN MY HOUSE! Obviously, I was freaking out, I ran to told to my parents, I couldn´t stop crying. Since that day, I have really bad dreams, all my nightmares are about him, I still see him. At night … sometimes I feel someone is watching me and I can´t sleep.
I like to think that everything is in my mind, but I believe in energy and extranormal stuffs.
OMG 😱 really?
ResponderEliminarMaybe it’s an other dimension colliding
woow, really? are you talking seriously?
ResponderEliminarYou´re very brave, I hope you don´t have nightmares any more, and I recommend you listening relax music before you sleep.
OMG! Did you? It's a terrifying story.
ResponderEliminarI'm sorry about the dreams, I hope the nightmares will be over soon.