C A L L T H E D O C T O R?

  1. 1.- Do you often get colds? How many colds have you had in the last 3 months? 

  2. No, I do not. I´m a very healthy person. I have had one cold in the last 3 months or zero. I rarely get sick. 

  3. 2.- Are you taking any vitamins or supplements right now? How long have you been taking them? 

  4. Yes, I´m taking vitamins, my mom is worried about the pandemic, so I have been taking them a few months ago. 

  5. 3.- Do you drink a lot of water? How many glasses have you drunk today? 

  6. Yes, I do! Almost all the time I am drinking water. I have drunk like 10 glasses today. But that´s because I do a lot of exercise.

  7. 4.- Do you play any sports? What? How long have you been playing them? 

  8. Yes, I do. I practice soccer. I have been playing soccer since I was 14 years old. 

  9. 5.- Do you eat a lot of fruit and vegetables? How many servings have you had today? 

  10. Sometimes i do it, I love eating fruit, but I hate vegetables. I have had two servings today. 

  11. 6.- Do you walk to school? How far have you walked today? 

  12. No, I don´t but just for now. I have walked 1 kilometer today. 

  13. 7.- How many hours do you sleep a night? Have you been sleeping well recently? 

  14. I think that I have a good control about it, so I try to sleep 7 hours. I haven´t been sleeping very well because I have been very busy. 

  15. 8.- Are you allergic to anything? Have you ever had a serious allergic reaction? 

  16. No, I don´t. I am a very healthy person, but once I had an allergic reaction because my soap.



Comentarios